What Is Nissan Certified Pre-Owned?
Rigorous Certification Process
Every Certified Pre-Owned vehicle gets an obsessively detailed inspection prior to earning the Certified status. A Nissan-trained technician ensures the highest standards for each vehicle, in a 169-point inspection process.
Nissan’s Certified Pre-Owned Powertrain Warranty provides coverage for 72 months or 120,000kms (whichever comes first) from your vehicle’s original in-service date. Over 600 components are covered!
*In effect for period of 72 months or 120,000kms (whichever comes first) from the vehicles original in-service date
Nissan’s Certified Pre-Owned Powertrain Warranty provides coverage for 72 months or 120,000kms (whichever comes first) from your vehicle’s original in-service date. Over 600 components are covered including:
- Engine: Cylinder heads and block and all internal parts, rocker covers and oil pan, valvetrain and front cover, timing chain and tensioner, oil pump and fuel pump, fuel injectors, intake and exhaust manifolds and turbocharger, flywheel, seals and gaskets
- Transmission and Transfer Case: Case and all internal parts, torque converter and converter housing, automatic transmission control module, transfer case and all internal parts, seals and gaskets, and electronic transmission controls
- Drivetrain: Drive shafts, final drive housing and all internal parts, propeller shafts, universal joints, bearings, seals and gaskets
- $0 Deductible: No deductibles for repairs covered under the Powertrain Warranty
Additional Advantages of a Certified Nissan!
- Easy Financing with Nissan Canada Finance
- 24/7 Nissan Roadside Assitance
- Rental Vehicle Assitance
- Personal Trip Planning
- Sirius Satellite Radio Trial
- 10 day/1,500km exchange promise
Nissan's Security+Plus® Platinum Protection Plan
Combine the 600+ components already covered by the Certified Powertrain Warranty with a Platinum Protection plan and you benefit from over 1,900 covered components.
Customized Protection: Platinum plans provide up to 96 months / 180,000kms of extended coverage.
Additional Components: Platinum plans cover even more components. The following component coverage is exclusive to the Security+Plus® Platinum Protection Plan.